Friday, June 26, 2009

free poems

Poets such as Robert Graves, Stuart Macfarlane, William Cartwright and Dallas Fisher know how to capture the essence of love with words. Poetry has been handed back and forth as a gift for millennia.

Love is all pervasive and cannot be confined to any particular race or community. Love poems need not be long, short, good, bad or ugly in order to work. Put it in an email, subject a romantic I love you poem.

Let your love for her flow out spontaneously in a few lines of verse. These inspirational spiritual love poems will have the old flame roaring high in no time, making your lover glow with happiness. The poet will then take this information, highlight certain words, structure the poem to create a beautiful set of rhyming verses to create a story within the poem.

Millions have used poems to impress a lover. I have always allowed myself to be led wherever my intuition leads me in the moment.

No comments: