Wednesday, January 7, 2009

birthday poems

Poems express ideas, experiences or emotions in a more concentrated form than ordinary articles, prose or speech. Obviously there are thousands of beautiful poems in existence written by famous poets, but nothing comes close to a treasured piece of prose which relates to two people, with shared meaning.

When I use to read a poem, and I assume when many people do read a poem, and when I do read a poem myself, nowadays, besides my own, I like most people want to know what the heck it means. Shakespeare s sonnets are beautiful, but they are well known. Short and simple love poems work best for me.

Similarly, a love poem can be easily identified by the language itself. Poems can also be artfully placed on a line of gift merchandise including mugs and artwork suitable for framing. Then I would add a new twist to the story depending on what would come to me at the time and what was going on in the person's life.

Poems can range in topics and styles. What a treasure the poem will be.

Inspirational Easter Poems - stick to the fundamentals 60th Birthday Poems - preparing your writing Funny Rhyming Poems - poetry made easy

No comments: