Wednesday, August 20, 2008

graduation poems

What better way to show your love and devotion to one another when using wedding poetry at your wedding. Long funeral poems are very difficult to get through without plenty of support and practice and choose the poems you want, not what everyone else thinks you should read.

When I use to read a poem, and I assume when many people do read a poem, and when I do read a poem myself, nowadays, besides my own, I like most people want to know what the heck it means. Even though it is easier to pick someone's lines and write them down for your mother, try to express your love for your mother in our own words. Shakespeare s sonnets are beautiful, but they are well known.

A poem you write for someone you know of might just bring the same reassuring message to other families who suffer through death. There are many websites where many poems are available. If you are asked to speak at a memorial or funeral service and are having a difficult time writing down how this loss has made you or the family feel, consider including a poem in your tribute.

Now you can give a poem to a loved one. So take it for what it is worth, and enjoy it.

No comments: